Join Our Club
CCGA 2022 - 2023 Officers:
President: Chris Dunning
Vice President: Jon Waldow
Treasurer: Amanda Hanson
Secretary: Chanel Schonert
- To provide educational programs and advice to newcomers.
- To foster and promote the public display/exhibition of goats through CCGA endorsed shows and local fairs.
- To educate the public about the value of goats and goat products.
- Club provides education and fellowship at monthly meetings.
- Dues are $15.00 per family for the calendar year January - December
- One vote per family
- Includes a basic listing on our current member page
- Includes discount admission to our educational classes and events
We have four payment options for you:
1) Pay $15 cash at our in-person meetings or events.
2) Pay by check. To send us a $15 check made out to " CCGA ", please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an address to submit your check.
3) Credit Card. Please visit https://anara.farm/product/ccga-membership/ to pay via credit card.
4) PayPal. If using PayPal, please send $15.46 to cover fees to email@example.com
Along with your payment, please fill out the online member application or print the form.
Click the PDF link below to open up the CCGA Membership Form